PRS aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged.
On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions:
1. If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered you should contact us within 7 days to arrange collection and return. PRS is not responsible for paying shipment costs where the items ordered where incorrectly selected by the customer. PRS will pay the shipping costs where the items delivered are incorrect from the items ordered. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods. For return of goods incorrectly selected by the customer PRS will at its discretion offer a refund minus restocking fee. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the goods and all import/duties must be paid for by the customer should the goods be sent from a country outside of the European Union. The customer is responsible for all shipping, clearance and customs arrangements and goods must arrive at our warehouse without intervention, fees or administrative work by PRS in order to receive the goods. If such work is required by PRS to handle the import of your returned goods then all costs shall be deducted from the refund amount due and any additional costs over and above the refund amount shall be billed accordingly for payment within 30 days upon receive of the invoice.
2. If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact PRS within 7 days. PRS is responsible for paying shipment costs if we are unable to send a replacement part. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
3. PRS will not be responsible for damage or faults caused to goods caused by improper installation and setup of the goods.
4. If any PRS Manufactured Goods develop faults as a result of manufacturing or material defect within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty. Warranty and service for any products not manufactured by PRS are provided by the original manufacturer.
5. If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to PRS within 7 days and arrange collection and return. PRS is responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. PRS will look to obtain proof that the delivery note was marked as delivered damaged. Once PRS is satisfied that the goods where damaged in transit only then will goods be repaired or replaced.
6. If you have purchased any individual third party products that are not part of a bespoke PRS rig build order then you have the right to cancel your order for those items within seven days of purchase, or seven days from the receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). You will be responsible for all return shipping costs, import duties and taxes. Goods must be unopened and in resellable condition.
7. We are unable to refund any returns or exchange on any made-to-order, bespoke or SALE items that are part of a PRS made to order system. These purchases are non-returnable and non-refundable. A PRS made to order system is considered non-returnable where each simulator is custom made and tailored to your specific requiement.
8. If you wish to return Goods to PRS for any of the above valid reasons, please contact us via the contact details or form located at www.proracingsimulators.co.uk or use email@example.com to make the appropriate arrangements.
9. PRS reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
9.1 Abnormal environmental factors including mains power transients or dropouts, electromagnetic interference, extremes of humidity, vibration, electro-static damage, temperature, pressure, chemical corrosion or water damage. Investigation and repair of goods under such circumstances will be payable to PRS by the customer.
9.2 Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
Returns should be sent to:
Pro Racing Simulators Ltd.
Unit 7 Thorne Way